We have an exciting job opportunity for a Dutch speaking Travel Representative to join a prestigious airline brand at their offices in Johannesburg or to work remotely in South Africa. This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist in resolving any customer facing problems. They offer amazing benefits, career advancement, numerous opportunities to visit their international clients and/or one of their global locations for top performers, rewards & recognition – team incentive budget, annual excellence awards, and much more! Join this multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world today!
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Travel Representative in South Africa:
- Assist passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations department in Dutch & English languages
- Work on renowned airline reservations systems & handle outbound voice calls, written correspondence & other multimedia channels daily
- Fully paid product and systems training provided
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Travel Representative job in South Africa:
- Native/Advanced level in Dutch language: Verbal & Written skills essential
- Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders only
- Flexibility to work shifts. Weekends may apply
- Excellent customer service skills essential. Experience in call centre or travel & tourism industry preferred
- Excellent Computer literacy & technical skills
- Knowledge & experience on MS Office products & able to work on Windows-based operating systems. Previous experience on travel reservations systems is beneficial
- Own transport
- No criminal record
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Travel Representative job in South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs, please click through to our job section.