Are you fluent in Dutch and interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent job opportunity you in Cape Town, South Africa. Work as a Dutch speaking Travel Support Agent for an international giant – An organisation that helps some of the biggest and most respected brands with their customers – offering customer care, technical support and analytical centres around the globe.
Your key job responsibilities as the Dutch speaking Travel Support Agent in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Take incoming calls and emails
- Dealing with and resolving queries and issues customers may be having
- Advise customers on the best products/services to purchase in order to create the best customer experience possible
- Help customers carry out online reservations and purchases online
- Provide feedback where necessary on actions to be taken to improve team productivity and performance
Requirements for this Dutch speaking Travel Support Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Dutch and good understanding of the English language
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Previous Customer Support experience would be a plus but is not mandatory
- Good time management
- Good computer skills
- Highly motivated
If you meet the above requirements for this Dutch speaking Travel Support Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Dutch Language jobs, please click through to our job section.