Were you born and raised in France? Are looking for an exciting job opportunity in Cape Town, South Africa? We may have the perfect challenge for you to join a leading media intelligence firm. This amazing team is looking for an enthusiastic, analytical, and self-motivated French speaking Junior Media Analyst who will support the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Client Success teams!
Your key job responsibilities as the French speaking Junior Media Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Carry out quantitative and qualitative research
- Gather, interpret and compile media evaluation reports in French for the business to business clients
- Become an expert user on the latest media intelligence SaaS platforms
- Analyze data streams from multiple media channels to measure impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns
- Ensure the consistency, accuracy, and timely delivery of all work to clients
Requirements for this French speaking Junior Media Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must have been born and raised in France
- Read, write and speak fluently at business level in French, as well as having good communications skills in English
- Must have a valid Visa to work within South Africa
- Must have completed a university degree of any kind
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy (MS Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint)
If you were born and raised in France and meet the above requirements for this French speaking Junior Media Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional French Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.