We have an exciting career opportunity for a French speaking Administrative Assistant to join a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services at their offices in Cape Town, South Africa. This team works at the heart of digitization, advising organizations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing their customers’ infrastructures. Does this job sound like the perfect career opportunity for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the French speaking Administrative Assistant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Communicate and pre-qualify on complex issues to meet business requirements and avoid escalations
- Management, improvement and control of different administrative processes
- Project collaboration and take on of special tasks
- Preparation and completion of management information through relevant business tools to provide accurate/up to date data
- Prioritizing and co-ordinating your own, and in collaboration with others, work schedules to ensure that business and customer needs are met and deadlines are adhered to
- You will be responsible for various administrative and organizational tasks
- Documentation of processes and creation of standard operating procedures
Requirements for this French speaking Administrative Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Have a high command of English and French, both written and verbal is essential
- Have good communications skills, work well in a team and have the desire to succeed
- Have very good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Can plan and organize your own & others workloads
- Have some administrative experience and good attention to detail
- Can ensure the accuracy of data and provide data for processing of information.
- Are proactive and you are able to set priority list, with the ability to work independently
- Have good Interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Have commercial thinking / understanding
- Have a strong service-oriented (‘can-do’) attitude, with a strong focus on the ‘internal customer’ approach, committed to exceeding customer expectations
If you meet the above requirements for this French speaking Customer Service Representative job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional French Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job sections.