We have an exciting career opportunity for a French speaking Customer Service Agent to join a team that takes great pride in developing cutting-edge iGaming platforms. You will work remotely in South Africa and be responsible for providing a high level of proactive, solution focused customer service to all company clients in French and English. This is an amazing job opportunity for you to broaden your horizons and work remotely in a multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world!
Your key job responsibilities as the French speaking Customer Service Agent in South Africa (Remote):
- Assist clients using live chat, email and telephone calls in French and English
- Work on various in-house software systems
- Identify and solve client issues using the in-house software provided or by sourcing relevant information in a timely fashion; following up to ensure resolution
- Assess the registered client data and accurately act on such
- Endeavouring to locate and apply long-term solutions to all queries brought forward
- Maintain a high level of quality communication with customers at all times
- Escalate relevant queries through the correct channels
- Keep up-to-date with interdepartmental issues or updates affecting the client base
- Provide constructive feedback on the customer service process
- Contribute to the team effort by reaching qualitative and quantitative results as needed
Requirements for this French speaking Customer Service Agent job in South Africa (Remote):
- Native/Advanced level in French Must be able to also communicate in English
- Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders only
- Excellent customer service skills essential. Experience in call centre preferred
- Excellent Computer literacy & technical skills
- Knowledge & experience on MS Office products & able to work on Windows-based operating systems
- No criminal record
If you meet the above requirements for this French speaking Customer Service Agent job in South Africa (Remote), we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional French Language jobs in South Africa, please click through to our job section.