We have an exciting career opportunity for a French speaking Resource Scheduler to join a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services at their offices in Cape Town, South Africa. This team works at the heart of digitization, advising organizations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing their customers’ infrastructures. Does this job sound like the perfect career opportunity for you? Keep reading!.
Your key job responsibilities as the French speaking Resource Scheduler in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Schedule services / organize resources to the partners to meet SLA’s
- Gather information through relevant business systems/tools.
- Advise and provide support to customers to satisfactorily resolve queries, escalating where appropriate.
- Understand the nature and urgency of resource, what exaclty the customer requires and schedule them accordingly.
- Provide good customer service to ensure that requests for information are provided to avoid customer escalations.
- Prioritise your own workload to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met.
Requirements for this French speaking Resource Scheduler job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Have good communications skills, work well in a team and have the desire to succeed.
- Have a high command of English and French, both written and verbal is essential.
- Have very good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Can plan and organize your own & others workloads
- Have some administrative experience and good attention to detail
- Proven experience of high standards of customer service
- Good administrative experience
- The ability to ensure accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information.
- Excellent Interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills, adaptivity and ability to build relationships at all levels.
If you meet the above requirements for this French speaking Resource Scheduler job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional French Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job sections.