Are you fluent in French and looking for an exciting job opportunity in a fast-paced, fun environment? Keep reading! A leading iGaming company have a great job opportunity for a French speaking Web & Content Assistant Manager to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. This team invest heavily in ensuring that working with and using their products is always safe, rewarding and fun. If you are superb at content management and passionate about sport/gaming, don’t miss out on this amazing career opportunity.
Your key job responsibilities as the French speaking Web & Content Assistant Manager in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Support the Head of Department in creating and continuously developing a planned and real-time content strategy that supports the wider marketing strategy and product offering
- Create weekly schedules and publish content aimed at increasing traffic & betting activity and ultimately maximising customer lifetime value across several channels including site/app, push messaging and email
- Continuously improve the “shop window” by planning and delivering insightful, informative and reactive site content that drives traffic and supports business objectives
- Work with the Head of Department to define and deliver content and real-time marketing activity, using a range of channels and supporting the wider CRM strategy to deliver TO and NGR targets
- Support the implementation of content tracking and monitor the performance against agreed KPIs, ensuring that results inform future decision-making
- Work closely with CRM, Social Media and SEO to ensure all activity forms a holistic content strategy
- Develop close ways of working with both Product and Trading to ensure all activity is
- Produce regular reports that outline performance against key KPIs
- Ensure content is compliant with all appropriate regulation and legislation
Requirements for this French speaking Web & Content Assistant Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Native French speaker with fluent English and comprehensive understanding of the differences between French and English
- Degree educated, ideally within marketing, design, communications or journalism
- Strong copywriting, proofing and editing. Experience of demonstrating these skills in a similar content management role is essential
- Experience in managing site content and producing content schedules is preferable
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion and in-depth knowledge of a variety of sports (for the African) and gaming/gambling products
- Sound knowledge of betting and the gambling industry. Experience of working in the industry is preferable
- Experience of working with ESPs, CRM and CMS tools
If you meet the above requirements for this French speaking Web & Content Assistant Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional French Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.