An international super-fast growing tech company that are revolutionising hoteliers around the globe are looking for a German speaking Account Executive to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will be responsible for selling the company’s products to German hoteliers in the DACH region. This company offers some amazing benefits and a chance to work in a vibrant international fast growing company. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Account Executive in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Following up inbound leads within agreed response times
- Managing your lead pipeline, never losing a deal opportunity out of sight and nurturing your prospects
- Reaching out to hoteliers on an outbound basis, powered by our sales engineering toolkit
- Start your day with a daily huddle together with the international sales team via video call, led by our Global Head of Sales
- Run through your deal pipeline and action for follow up on relevant opportunities
- Call an inbound lead that just dropped and schedule a demo
- Deliver demos to interested hoteliers that will challenge you on the best added value of all the company has to offer their business
- Call potential hotels that are a great fit for the company and introduce them to their product
- Handover a closed deal to our Implementations Team, who will take care of onboarding the new customer
Requirements for this German speaking Account Executive job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in German and able to communicate in English
- Proven track record of working in a target driven environment will be advantageous
- Very flexible adjustment of language and strong communication skills through all channels (phone, email, chat, social network)
- Strong customer focus and very good analytical skills regarding the functional need assessment of the clients taking the existing system
- Strong IT affinity and business development skills
Benefits of working with this awesome company:
- Work in a vibrant international fast growing company
- Unlimited learning & growth potential
- Your ideas and performance making a big difference in their organisation and the global hotel industry
- Work hard, Play hard mentality. They love celebrating successes together!
- Employee Equity Scheme
- Regular trips to Europe for trainings & celebrational ceremonies (International Week)
- Annual Hotel Experience
- Friday lunches are on us
- Annual salary increases
- Training & Development opportunities
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Account Executive job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job sections.