Are you looking for a new career opportunity that allows you to grow professionally in a fascinating industry? Then this might be the perfect job for you! A leading Tech company are looking for a German speaking Community Manager to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will be the face and voice of the brand and will be involved in various activities such as communications, PR, social media, events and content creation. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic leading multinational company.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Community Manager in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Create engaging content in German for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters and videos
- Understand current trends within the community and provide the team with regional insights
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests
- Attend/manage networking events or relevant industry workshops/forums
Requirements for this German speaking Community Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Exceptional writing skills (Native or near in native German)
- Fluency in both written and verbal English (preferably B2)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong team player
- Soft-skills for de-escalating situations when needed
- Experience with social media management and business intelligence tools (nice to have)
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Community Manager job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.