Are you fluent in German and passionate about writing? Our client has a great job opportunity for a German speaking Copywriter to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. If you’re looking to join a quick growing team, then this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow. Apply for this job today!
Key job responsibilities for this German speaking Copywriter in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Ideating copy that connects our augmented reality offering to our customers in new and innovative ways
- Brainstorm, write, execute and iterate new concepts that continue to power our growth alongside our other creatives
- Perform as a key member of the marketing team to craft content that will propel consumer and enterprise adoption of new technologies
- Ability to understand and write effectively for a wide range of industries from healthcare, consumer products, telecommunications, sports, travel and entertainment
- Concept integrated ideas and bring them to life
- Translate creative ideas into compelling copy
- Proofreading and editing
- Strategically collaborate with art directors, social media teams, media other marketers
Key job requirements for this German speaking Copywriter in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in German and English
- Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- 3+ years of copywriting experience at another fast-growing start-up or ad agency
- Experience writing for a single brand across many different customer touchpoints
- Experience concepting new ad campaigns as part of a larger creative calendar
- Experience with A / B testing copy to drive better and better content
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter
- Excellent written English skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Ability to work independently
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Copywriter job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today! Kindly note, if you do not receive a response within 7 days, you were unsuccessful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.