Are you fluent in German and looking for an exciting career opportunity in an international agile environment? An industry leading global technology and e-commerce company have an exciting job opportunity for a German speaking Customer Service Host to join their dynamic team in Cape Town, South Africa. This company offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to their gym, return flight home once per year, awesome coffee from their onsite coffee bar and so much more! They have over 1 800 multi-national employees. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives them the edge! Don’t miss out on this EXCITING opportunity, apply today!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Customer Service Host in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in the German language
- Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
- Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
- Customer relationship building & management
- Problem solving tasks during shift
- Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
- Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.
- Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
Requirements for this German speaking Customer Service Host job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- German as home/first language essential
- Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
- Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated & goal orientated
- Able to meet deadlines in a highly pressurised dynamic environment
- Handle confidential and personal matters
- Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills
Join this global powerhouse and take your career to the next level! If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Customer Service Host job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.