An international super-fast growing tech company that are revolutionising hoteliers around the globe has an exciting job opportunity for a German speaking Customer Support Consultant to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will be responsible to ensure their German speaking hoteliers are using their software with absolute happiness. Embrace challenges and opportunity for growth in a fun and relaxed working environment!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Customer Support Consultant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Providing telephonic and ticket support to clients on utilising our software
- Ensuring that customer service levels are maintained at a high standard
- Working closely with their Implementations Team to ensure a seamless transition of client accounts to support
- Training hoteliers in using software to their best advantage on all possible touch points
- Ensuring your required KPI’s and contact points are maintained at the required daily level. This includes maintaining customer support SLAs
- Proactively calling hoteliers to convince them of the added value of our additional paid features
- Fun & productive collaboration with their other teams, specifically your German teammates
- Occasionally assisting in creating video & written content to teach our hoteliers in all possible topics so they can use the software in the most self-sufficient way
Requirements for this German speaking Customer Support Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Speaks German on a native level
- Experience providing customer support in technical environment
- Hotel (front-desk/reservations) / and or hospitality experience ( advantageous)
- Motivated working in a high-tech, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, requiring strong prioritisation abilities
- Patient and empathetic towards others, but naturally able to lead a conversation, deal with clients on different levels
- Self-motivated & ability to deliver under pressure
- A proactive team player
- Organised and great eye for detail
- Passionate about tech and software and not afraid to upsell
Benefits of joining this team:
- Working in a vibrant international fast-growing company
- Unlimited learning & growth potential
- Your ideas and performance making a big difference in their organisation and the global hotel industry
- Work hard, Play hard mentality. They love celebrating successes together!
- Employee Equity Scheme
- Annual Hotel Experience
- Friday lunches are on them
- Annual salary increases
- Training & Development opportunities
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Customer Support Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs, please click through to our job section.