An international super-fast growing tech company that are revolutionising hoteliers around the globe have an exciting job opportunity for a German speaking Customer Support Consultant to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will be responsible to ensure our German speaking hoteliers are using their software with absolute happiness! Embrace challenges and opportunity for growth in a fun and relaxed working environment.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Customer Support Consultant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Training clients in using the product to their best advantage on all possible touch points
- Proactively calling clients to convince them of the added value of their additional paid features
- Fun & productive collaboration with their other teams, specifically your German teammates
- Creating video & written content to teach their hoteliers in all possible topics so they can use the software in the most self-sufficient way
Requirements for this German speaking Customer Support Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Speaks German on a native level
- Hotel (front-desk/reservations) experience
- Patient and empathetic towards others, but naturally able to lead a conversation, deal with emotions and not afraid to upsell
- Motivated working in a high-tech, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, requiring strong prioritisation abilities
- Drive to revolutionise hoteliers worldwide
- Self-motivated & ability to deliver under pressure
- Organised and great eye for detail
- Affection for both international business & tech
- Working in a vibrant international fast-growing company
- Unlimited learning & growth potential
- Your ideas and performance making a big difference in their organisation and the global hotel industry
- Work hard, play hard mentality. They love celebrating successes together!
- Employee Equity Scheme
- Regular trips to Europe for trainings & celebrational ceremonies (International Week)
- Annual hotel experience
- Friday lunches are on them
- Annual salary increases
- Training & development opportunities
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Customer Support Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.