A global eCommerce platform, an amazing employer and a luxurious relocation package walked into a bar… We have a really exciting job opportunity for a German speaking eCommerce Support Assistant to join a global company in Cape Town, South Africa! This opportunity is representing a global eCommerce company who need a German speaker like you to support their customers as they navigate this eCommerce platform. The supporting company are one of the best-known online services in the world and an excellent organisation to get a “foot in the door” with! They highly value their employees, and this is reflected in the generous employee perks that they offer and the attractive working environments that they provide.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking eCommerce Support Assistant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Take incoming calls/emails from customers and communicate directly with them about any issues that they are facing with the platform
- Help with transfers, eBanking or solve disputes
- Listening to customer problems and coming up with answers quickly
- Working as part of a team to meet targets and deadlines
- Thinking on your feet and outside the box with regards to problem solving
Requirements for this German speaking eCommerce Support Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in German and proficient in English
- Interest in the customer service industry
- Highly IT literate with proficiency in MS office and the internet
- Ability to work and thrive in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication and people skills both written and verbal
- Switched on, a good listener and passionate about good customer service
- Ability to multi-task and be highly organized
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking eCommerce Support Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.