Are you a travel consultant who loves working in the travel industry? We have an AMAZING job opportunity for a German speaking Luxury Travel Consultant to join a global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services and work remotely in South Africa. As a Luxury Travel Consultant you will design and sell personalised, tailor made trips to members. No trip will be the same and you will go above and beyond to exceed the expectations of their members, building strong relationships and loyalty in their service along the way. Does this sound like a perfect fun challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Luxury Travel Consultant in South Africa (Remote) will include:
- Design requests by telephone and email in German and English of individual trips (flights, hotels, villas, rental cars, railways, round trips, package deals, cruises, private jets, yachts, transfers, and VIP service) for premium cardholders, considering all the needs of the customer
- Preparation of tailor-made offers and travel documents, preparation of travel programs, obtaining visas and administrative processing
- Active cross-selling of lifestyle services for travel enquiries
Requirements for this German speaking Luxury Travel Consultant job in South Africa (Remote):
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in German and English is a must. Additional
- French and Italian fluency is a big plus
- Proven track record in German speaking markets (DE/CH/AT) leisure sales as well as worldwide itineraries
- Experience in a Travel retail or Tour operator environment preferred
- Knowledge of GDS (preferably Amadeus)
- Energetic and motivated team player who enjoy the challenges of meeting and beating targets
- Passionate about delivering high quality personalised customer service and have excellent research skills
- Ability to use your initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of their members
- Strong communication skills and love to provide excellent service and quality daily
- Ability to work on shifts and weekends on rotation basis (preferred)
- Fully Remote work possibilities for the right candidates living 100km or more away from their offices in Cape Town
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Luxury Travel Consultant job in South Africa (Remote), we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in South Africa, please click through to our job section.