Get ready for an eCommerce adventure in Cape Town, South Africa! Are you fluent in German and ready to embark on an exciting online customer support journey? Join a leading eCommerce company and be part of a team that’s all about fun, innovation, and helping our customers have a fantastic shopping experience! If you’re ready to become a hero in the world of eCommerce customer support, then this job could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Online Customer Support Executive in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Dive into the world of eCommerce and assist their German speaking customers with their inquiries and requests
- Make our customers’ day by providing exceptional online support via chat, email, and social media
- Help customers navigate their website, troubleshoot issues, and ensure they find what they’re looking for
- Be the superhero who resolves order-related matters and tracks packages to save the day
- Collaborate with your awesome colleagues to share tips, tricks, and laughter while you provide top-notch service
Requirements for this German speaking Online Customer Support Executive job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in German (even dreaming in German is a plus!)
- Proficiency in English because, you know, it’s how we communicate in the office
- A passion for helping people and a flair for making even the trickiest situations seem like a breeze
- Tech-savvy skills – you don’t need a cape, just a computer and internet connection
- A zest for life, a good sense of humour, and the ability to keep things light and enjoyable, even when things get a bit hectic
- An interest in eCommerce and a desire to be part of a team that’s redefining online shopping
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Online Customer Support Executive job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional German language jobs, please click through to our job section.