Are you fluent in German and looking for an exciting job opportunity where you’ll be given the chance to work remotely? We have just what you’re looking for! A leading online marketing company have a great job opening for a German speaking Remote Interpreter to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa.
The German speaking Remote Interpreter in Cape Town, South Africa will be responsible for handling calls on demand, and renders the meaning of conversations between German and English speakers! You will work from home and work flexi hours 24/7, but you will be required to meet weekly targets! This an amazing job for a fluent German speaker who is looking for a flexible career opportunity.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Remote Interpreter in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Answer calls promptly and conduct interpretation in a friendly and professional manner
- Render correct concepts and meanings according to the conventions of established interpretation protocol, avoiding omissions or additions
- Speak clearly in both languages using proper pronunciation, enunciation and polite expressions
- Maintain a professional demeanor throughout the call at all times
- Remain calm during calls in the event that one of the primary speakers is incoherent or upset, especially in emergency situations
- Demonstrate commitment to cultural sensitivity and working in a diverse environment
Requirements for this German speaking Remote Interpreter job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- You must be fluent in both German and English
- Education or work experience in language-related fields such as teaching, language assessment, translation or interpretation preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Preferably working from home in Cape Town, South Africa
- Must have a good internet/wifi/fibre connection at home (assistance will be given)
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Remote Interpreter job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.