We have an exciting job opportunity for a German speaking Sales Development Representative to join an international super-fast growing tech company at their offices in Cape Town, South Africa. This company are revolutionising hoteliers around the globe, and have been awarded the world’s best Hotel Management System for 2 years in a row. If you’re a successful German speaking Sales Development Representative, you will grow into a Junior Account Executive role within 9 – 15 months. Join this vibrant international fast growing company with unlimited learning & growth potential today!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Sales Development Representative in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Using multi-touch Outbound to generate leads and schedule demos with Account Executives
- Meet monthly performance metrics centered around cold calls made, outbound SQL generated and demos booked
- Develop new strategies around social selling and email prospecting as a means to meet performance targets
- Navigate gatekeepers and achieve forward momentum with prospects
- Register call activity through their sale systems with clear notes summarising key prospect information
- Maintain your deal pipeline and action for follow up on relevant opportunities
- Start your day with a daily huddle together with the international sales team via video call, led by their Global Head of Sales
Requirements for this German speaking Sales Development Representative job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in German
- Excellent communications skills
- Customer oriented – able to related to what a client needs
- Persistent and results oriented
- Competitive – Must be able to work in a fast-paced everchanging environment
Benefits of joining this team:
- Working in a vibrant international fast-growing company
- Unlimited learning & growth potential
- Your ideas and performance making a big difference in their organisation and the global hotel industry
- Work hard, Play hard mentality. They love celebrating successes together!
- Employee equity scheme
- Regular trips to Europe for trainings & celebrational ceremonies (international week)
- Annual hotel experience
- Friday lunches are on them
- Annual salary increases
- Training & development opportunities
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Sales Development Representative job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs, please click through to our job section.