Are you fluent in German? Would you like to work for a large global business that creates customer loyalty for their clients across the globe? Keep reading! This forward-thinking company have an exciting job opportunity for a German speaking Team Leader to join their team in South Africa’s capital city. If you have excellent interpersonal and coaching skills; and demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm and professionalism, this job in Pretoria, South Africa could be perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Team Leader in Pretoria, South Africa will include:
- Lead the day-to-day business operations of a blended team
- Provide leadership, while coaching the Deputy Team Leader and/or agents to improve skills and general development to meet departmental and specific individual objectives
- Responsible for performance evaluations, corrective actions, handling concerns or issues and personal development of Team Leaders, including regular review and feedback on their work and general performance
- Implement incentives to boost employee morale and create a positive team environment
- Communicates and documents any operational concerns or issues immediately to Account Manager
- Consult with HR on employment, welfare and development matters and ensures
- HR receive necessary documentation relating to absence, sickness etc.
- Ensure policies and procedures and implements consistently with sound judgement and fairness
- Keeps accurate and up-to-date Working Files for all staff containing information on performance, attendance, absence, etc.
- Identify opportunities for systematic improvements and report it to the
- Operations and Account Manager
- Promote positive relations with client and other personnel, without releasing confidential information through improper means
Requirements for this German speaking Team Leader job in Pretoria, South Africa:
- Must be proficient in both English and German verbal and written
- Ability present data in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to provide constructive feedback at all levels
- Good facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements based on contact centre operational statistics
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to motivate individuals and team towards quality, quantity and development objectives
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Team Leader job in Pretoria, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Pretoria, South Africa, please click through to our job section.