Are you fluent in German and looking for an exciting job opportunity where you’ll be able to work remotely in South Africa? Keep reading! A leading global travel company are looking to bring on board an enthusiastic German speaking Tourism Advisor to join their team. Work with adventurous people from all over the world and benefit from all their perks! Get in touch today!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Tourism Advisor in South Africa (Remote) will include:
- Manage customer expectations through a calm and empathetic stance and feel excited when you are successful in resolving their cases
- Rapidly gain valuable technical skills in the reservations field that will empower you to progress while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the inner workings
- Also, become a multitasking expert, performing more than one function, using multiple channels, such as email, inbound call, social networks
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in a start-up where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress to other job positions as the project expands
Requirements for this German speaking Tourism Advisor job in South Africa (Remote):
- Native/Advanced level in German language: Verbal & Written skills essential
- Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders only
- Flexibility to work shifts. Weekends may apply
- Must have a stable internet connection preferably Fibre connections
- Excellent customer service skills essential. Experience in call centre or travel & tourism industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- High energy, and able to thrive in a fast faced environment
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Tourism Advisor job in South Africa (Remote), we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs, please click through to our job section.