Are you fluent in German and passionate about travel? We have the perfect career opportunity for you! A leading travel company are looking for a German speaking Travel Consultant to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. This company would like to invite you to join their family and step into their world. It’s a world where passion comes first and lights the way – a passion for Africa’s wildlife, people and places. Does this seem like the perfect job for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Travel Consultant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Acting as the first (and best!) point of contact for international clientele interested in booking tailor-made holidays and safaris on the continent
- Wow-ing existing and potential clients with first-hand knowledge of African properties and destinations
- Preparing attractive quotations and itineraries that complement individual client expectations and budgets
- Effectively actioning the travel booking process at all levels (including booking hotel rooms, car rentals, lodges etc. as per customer confirmation)
- Collecting client payments – ka-ching! – and approving supplier invoices for payment
- Providing customer support before, during and after travel
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
Requirements for this German speaking Travel Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- An inspiring passion for Africa and travel
- The ability to communicate clearly in both German and English, with a strong attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales role for an inbound tour operator
- Knowledge of Southern African safari/luxury holiday destinations, including South Africa and surrounding destinations in Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, etc.
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Travel Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs, please click through to our job section.