Are you fluent in German? Have you travelled internationally? Do you want to put your experience to work? A leading travel company have an exciting job opportunity for a passionate German speaking Travel Consultant to join their young and dynamic team and work remotely in South Africa. If you’re passionate about travel and would like to flex your German language skills, this job is perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Travel Consultant in South Africa (Remote) will include:
- Maximise the sales, revenue and profitability of travel products through adopting a professional manner, specialist knowledge and by offering the highest quality of service, meet or exceed customers’ needs and expectations
- Provide advice on destinations, trips to meet customers’ needs, promote global and locally preferred suppliers and cross sell additional travel benefits
- Meet and exceed your monthly targets and attend training and development sessions so that you are knowledgeable in our products, services and destinations
- The role is a combination of sales and service with an emphasis on folder creation, and closing the sale and ensuring repeat business
Requirements for this German speaking Travel Consultant job in South Africa (Remote):
- Native/Advanced level in German language: Verbal & Written skills essential
- Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders only
- Flexibility to work shifts. Weekends may apply
- Must have a stable internet connection preferably Fibre connections
- Excellent customer service skills essential. Experience in call centre or travel & tourism industry preferred
- Target/Goal driven individual
- Matric qualification
- Must be driven by success
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Travel Consultant job in South Africa (Remote), we would like to hear from you! Make sure you send us your updated CV on email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs, please click through to our job section.