Are you fluent in Greek? We have an amazing job opportunity available for a fluent Greek speaking Office Assistant in the beautiful city of Cape Town, South Africa. If you have an eye for attention to detail, can multi-task, prioritize and work in a team environment you need to apply today! Not only will you be working and living in a stunning city, you’ll fall in love with what Cape Town has to offer and you’ll work for a company that see its employees as a family and provide great benefits. Keep on reading.
Your key job responsibilities as the Greek speaking Office Assistant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Requirements for this Greek speaking Office Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Greek and English (speak, read and write)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
If you meet the above requirements for this Greek speaking Office Assistant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Greek Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.