Jumpstart your career with a major travel company today! This team have an exciting job opportunity for a Greek speaking Tourism Advisor to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will create amazing customer experience that people value. They offer competitive salary with additional benefits, flexible schedules, training and development programs, partnerships/discounts and year-round events, modern work environment at an attractive location in the heart of Cape Town, and much more… Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
The Greek speaking Tourism Advisor in Cape Town, South Africa will offer excellent support to people and ensure they get outstanding treatment during their vacation. This job will need you to be aware of current travelling destinations and holiday trends and advise on them!
Requirements for this Greek speaking Tourism Advisor in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Native or proficient Greek and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills, empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills to deal with shifting priorities and high volumes of work
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Greek speaking Tourism Advisor job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Greek Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.