Johannesburg, South Africa is filled with lively, energetic and optimistic people who love a various amount of things such as arts, museums, tours, nightlife and basically anything you can think of. There’s something for everyone including an amazing job opportunity for a Italian speaking Bookkeeper. You will need to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of the company.
Your key job responsibilities as the Italian speaking Bookkeeper in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
Requirements for this Italian speaking Bookkeeper job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Fluent in Italian and English (read, write and speak)
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Italian speaking Bookkeeper job in Johannesburg, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Italian Language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section.