Are you a travel consultant who loves working in the travel industry? Do your friends always turn to for suggestions on their holiday destinations? This job could be perfect for you! We have for an exciting career opportunity for a passionate, motivated and resourceful Italian speaking Travel Specialist to join a global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services in Cape Town, South Africa. You will be fulfilling leisure travel requests on behalf of their members, including luxury journeys on behalf of high net worth members, complex flight inclusive itineraries covering several destinations within UK, Europe and world-wide. Join one of the most one of the most vibrant and fun teams today!
Your key job responsibilities as the Italian speaking Travel Specialist in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Assist passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in customer relations department in Italian & English languages
- Work on renowned airline reservations systems & handle outbound voice calls, written correspondence & other multimedia channels daily
- Fully paid product and systems training provided
- Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
- Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
Requirements for this Italian speaking Travel Specialist job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluency in English and Italian. Excellent written & oral communication is a MUST. Please be prepared to take language test in any language you mention as a skill
- Must be based in Cape Town
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in outbound retail leisure travel essential
- Recent GDS experience is essential (within the last 2 years), Amadeus preferable
- Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- People who are passionate about delivering high quality personalised customer support and have excellent research skills
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members
- Proven track record in European leisure sales as well as worldwide itineraries
If you meet the above requirements for this Italian speaking Travel Specialist job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Italian language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.