An established International Contact Centre has an exciting career opportunity for a Danish speaking Team Leader to join their international team in Johannesburg, South Africa. This job is ideal for a professional who wants to gain valuable experience in a multi-disciplinary environment, work with cutting edge technologies, while serving the European market. Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Danish speaking Team Leader in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Coach and develop employees through continuous one-on-one sessions i.e. daily, weekly and monthly
- Effective resource planning by managing work attendance and leave
- Ensure all contact channel services levels are met
- Set key performance indicators for agents and review agent performance according to KPI’s in conjunction with Operations head
- Anticipate escalations and take over requests when needed
- Conduct root cause analysis on all detractors
- Ensure escalations processes are maintained and implementation of new processes with team buy in
- Assign and monitor the productivity and quality of interactions performed by the team
- Ensure all work delivered to clients are conducted with a high level of integrity
- Drive all day-to-day operational activities through to successful completion
- Manage the development, performance, capability and capacity of the employees
- Perform quality assurance of current/completed requests with feedback provided to staff via a documented 1 on 1 session
Requirements for this Danish speaking Team Leader job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Grade 12 certificate
- Must be bilingual (written and verbal) in Danish and English
- Previous Inbound contact centre experience or previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience in a service environment
- Previous international contact centre experience will be advantageous
- Fully computer literate in all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet)
- Availability to work shifts (International Call Centre)
If you meet the above requirements for this Danish speaking Team Leader job in Johannesburg, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Danish Language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section.