Are you passionate about travel and ready to embark on an exciting career journey? A leading travel and hospitality company has an exciting new career opportunity for a Swedish speaking Online Travel Support Agent to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa. You will help create unforgettable travel experiences for our customers while enjoying a supportive and inclusive work environment. If you are enthusiastic, customer-focused, and ready to take your career to new heights in the travel industry, then this job is perfect for you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Swedish speaking Online Travel Support Agent in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Provide exceptional customer support via various online channels, including email, chat, and social media
- Assist travellers with booking inquiries, flight changes, hotel reservations, and travel-related questions
- Offer expert guidance on travel itineraries, destinations, and accommodation
- Resolve customer issues and concerns efficiently and with a positive attitude
- Stay up-to-date with company policies and travel industry trends to provide accurate information
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance the overall customer experience
Requirements for this Swedish speaking Online Travel Support Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Swedish, both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills in English to effectively interact with international customers
- Passion for travel and a deep knowledge of popular travel destinations
- Customer-centric mindset with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in the travel or hospitality industry
- Proficient in using computer systems and online booking platforms
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and holidays
If you meet the above requirements for this Swedish speaking Online Travel Support Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional Swedish language jobs, please click through to our job section.