Do you love social media? Are you a fan of vlogging or constantly looking to videos to help solve your challenges? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career with a global company working as a Swedish speaking Video Content Analyst for a leading international video-sharing website in Cape Town, South Africa! This is an opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation. Get in touch today!
Your key job responsibilities as the Swedish speaking Video Content Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Review user reports regarding website content
- Analyze and identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make well-balanced decisions and help resolve inquiries to defined policies and procedures
- Use market specific knowledge and insights to spot and scope solutions to improve the support of user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes involving graphic or disturbing subject matter
Requirements for this Swedish speaking Video Content Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluency in Swedish (at least C1 level, ideally native)
- B2 level of English
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently, and to a high standard
- Have a neutral mindset to alternative video content that needs classification
If you meet the above requirements for this Swedish speaking Video Content Analyst job in Cape Town, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Swedish Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.