We have an exciting career opportunity for a Portuguese speaking Customer Support Agent to join a an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more in Johannesburg, South Africa. They build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travellers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. The customer support team understands that travel can be an ever-changing environment. That is why they provide in-person, real-time help using different channels of communication and always adapting and looking for the best solutions. Does this job sound like the perfect challenge for you? Keep reading!
Your key job responsibilities as the Portuguese speaking Customer Support Agent in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
Requirements for this Portuguese speaking Customer Support Agent job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Must have advanced command of spoken and written Portuguese & English language
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
If you meet the above requirements for this Portuguese speaking Customer Support Agent job in Johannesburg, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Portuguese Language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section.