Are you a successful sales executive looking to take your career to the next level? We have a great opportunity for you! A large travel group have an exciting job opportunity for a Spanish speaking Business Development Consultant to join their team in Cape Town, South Africa.
Your key job responsibilities as the Spanish speaking Business Development Consultant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities through cold-calling, e-mailing and by attending industry-specific and networking events
- Identify and actively develop new sales opportunities within their targeted industries
- Follow up leads generated by targeted marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to maximise returns on marketing activities
- Keep accurate records of all contacts and calls with prospects and clients using the company’s CRM system and internal project management system
- Close sales and meet agreed revenue targets
- Deliver strategic account plans to assist with meeting agreed targets
Requirements for this Spanish speaking Business Development Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable with cold-calling and generating leads
- Confident in face-to-face, phone and e-mail conversations
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong understanding and experience of prospecting, sales, relationship management and new business development and management
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to sell at all levels
- Strong and demonstrable planning, budgeting and organisational skills
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
If you meet the above requirements for this Spanish speaking Business Development Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Spanish Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.