Our client is searching for an insanely creative, narrative based and multi camera live performance editor who speaks Spanish and who also has a passion for music and music based content to join our Original Content and Production team. This role will collaborate with all producers to develop the best narrative edits and live multi camera performance edits in the music content space. As an editor for Original Content and Production, this role will also be responsible for media management, full edit workflow, color correct and finishing. Are you ready to apply for this Spanish speaking Editor job in Johannesburg, South Africa?
Key job responsibilities for this Spanish speaking Editor in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Edit original live multi camera performance and narrative based content
- Work with our Spanish Producer to assemble and develop Spanish language performance and narrative based content
- Work with a team of producers to help bring all post production work to life
- Manage media, hard drives, footage archive
- Bring a unique and highly skilled tone of voice to our edit team
Key job requirements for this Spanish speaking Editor in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 6+ years proven experience working as a music or pop culture editor
- A content reel highlighting past work including any and all multi camera performance edits
- A strong ability to tell stories visually
- A relevant degree is preferable
If you meet the above requirements for this Spanish speaking Editor in Johannesburg, South Africa, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today! Kindly note, if you do not receive a response within 7 days, you were unsuccessful in making the shortlist.