If you love working with people, assisting them, sorting out queries and have a lot of patience, we’re looking for you! Our client, situated in the beautiful city of Cape Town, South Africa is looking for a Spanish speaking Front Desk Agent to join their team. Keep reading to find out more about this amazing job opportunity!
Your key job responsibilities as the Spanish speaking Front Desk Agent in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner
- Anticipating and addressing guests’ needs and resolving their problems and complaints
- Assisting guests with disabilities
- Operating switchboard and assisting with inquiries
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies
- Performing duties on daily checklist
Requirements for this Spanish speaking Front Desk Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Spanish and English (read, write and speak)
- High school diploma or suitable equivalent
- 1+ years Front Desk Agent experience preferred
- Well-groomed, professional appearance
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
If you meet the above requirements for this Spanish speaking Front Desk Agent job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Spanish Language jobs in Cape Town, South Africa, please click through to our job section.