An internationally based company, located in Cape Town, South Africa is looking for a Spanish speaking Guest Relations Officer to provide high-quality service to their hotel customers. You will address complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied. In this job, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, amazing benefits, bonuses, incentives and much more. Get in touch today!
Your key job responsibilities as the Spanish speaking Guest Relation Officer in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
Requirements for this Spanish speaking Guest Relation Officer job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluent in Spanish (read, write and speak)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Proven experience in a customer focussed role will be advantageous
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Computer literacy
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
If you meet the above requirements for this Spanish speaking Guest Relation Officer job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Spanish Language jobs, please click through to our job section.