Looking to jet-set your career to new heights? We’re on the hunt for a Spanish speaking Reservation Consultant to join a leading travel company in the stunning city of Cape Town, South Africa. Whether you’re a seasoned globetrotter or simply have a passion for all things travel-related, this is a job opportunity you won’t want to miss! So if you’re ready to embark on an exciting new adventure and help others do the same, we want to hear from you!
Your key job responsibilities as the Spanish speaking Reservation Consultant in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Handle incoming reservations via phone, email, and chat in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide customers with accurate and timely information about travel products and services
- Assist customers with booking flights, hotels, rental cars, and other travel arrangements
- Process payments and issue tickets, vouchers, and other travel documents
- Manage customer accounts and keep accurate records of all transactions
Requirements for this the Spanish speaking Reservation Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly demeanour
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in the travel industry
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays
If you meet the above requirements for this Spanish speaking Reservation Consultant job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If you wish to view additional Spanish Language jobs, please click through to our job section.