We have an exciting job opportunity for a Spanish speaking Technical Support Representative to join a leading global tech company in Cape Town, South Africa. The Spanish market is a busy one and they are looking for you to ensure a smooth experience.
Your key job responsibilities as the Spanish speaking Technical Support Representative in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- Maintain a support ticket queue responding to customers in a helpful and timely manner
- Create and maintain customer-facing knowledge base articles
- Work closely with Engineering to reproduce bugs and build testbeds as necessary
- Mentor new hires as the organisation grows quickly and role model as they scale globally across new offices
Requirements for this Spanish speaking Technical Support Representative job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience in a technical support role will be advantageous
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with high-value customers and publishing documentation
- Interest in working in a fast-growing environment with changing responsibilities
- Experience with industrial systems, electronics, or similar hands-on work is a plus
If you meet the above requirements for this Spanish speaking Technical Support Representative job in Cape Town, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional Spanish Language jobs, please click through to our job section.