CV tips & advice
Need to know how to best present your skills?
Don’t miss your dream job
Sign up for our monthly job mailer
Katherina has been friendly and co-operative through the entirety of the recruitment process with me. She was helpful, answered all my questions as quickly as she could and represented my interests when corresponding to potential employers. I have voiced my interest in working with Katherina again in the future in order to find a suitable position for me and I trust I will hear from her again once more job opportunities arise which Katherina deem suitable introducing to me.
– Zafer, German Technical Data Handling Administrator
Your kind words of encouragement mean a lot to me. Once again thank you for your friendliness and efficiency, without which I would not be going for this interview.
Likewise I wish you a pleasant evening.
– Lesego, German speaking Customer Services Consultant
I absolutely adore Cape Town even though I really have not seen much yet. I even got a free bath bomb from Lush today!
I could never thank you enough for helping me find this job. May you have a pleasant evening further and once again thank you for checking up today.
– Debby, German speaking Call Centre Agent
I am writing this letter to share my experience with Language Recruiters and with Elle Varalda. Our journey started when I registered as a Norwegian skilled applicant. From there Elle took contact with me and let me know of my options. I was introduced to two different companies which I felt both were a match in one way or another. I felt particularly attracted to one of them more than the other so that is the one we focused on.
The company which I am now currently working for had a long and meticulous recruitment process. Elle guided me through the entire process. At every step she took the time to call me, invite me to the offices in Johannesburg, or write me text messages to would keep me on track on what I needed to do to prepare me for the upcoming interviews and challenges. She urged me on and kept me confident and motivated.
I am here now because of Elle and Language Recruiters, and for that I will be always be grateful.
– Neville, Norwegian speaking Media Analyst
These guys really know how to get the best German language jobs in Cape Town and for the past 7 years they have kept me moving from assignment to assignment. Don’ t mess about with other agencies just call these guys, you will be pleased you did.
– David, German Customer Service Executive
Latest Inside News
The go to news spot for job seekers and employers
- read moreSimon’s Town is an attractive little coastal village on the False Bay side of the Cape Peninsula. Part of the...
- read moreSouth Africa may be home to big cities known to many around the world, but there’s so much more to...
- read moreA visit to South Africa is unforgettable, some might even say life-changing and our round-up of exciting experiences promises to...