An international NPO have a great career opportunity for a German speaking Regional Finance Coordinator to join their team in Johannesburg, South Africa. If you’re from an accounting background, and have strong communication skills in German and English, this job could be perfect for you.
Your key job responsibilities as the German speaking Regional Finance Coordinator in Johannesburg, South Africa will include:
- Generate and assist with the preparation of project funding applications, agreements, reports on fund utilisation and account reconciliations
- Prepare budgets and manage liquidity and costs for various cost centres
- Verify that project accounting complies with rules and regulations, reconcile open positions and balances, organise and monitor voucher audits
- Convey guidelines and regulations, and manage their implementation
- Analyse reports, initiate and monitor adjustment measures
- Administrate and manage activities according to the Regional Directors’ instructions
- Troubleshoot and create guidelines for financial administration in the region
- Advisory assistance to the Regional Director in staff management
- Generate financial management information
- Training of financial administrators
Requirements for this German speaking Regional Finance Coordinator job in Johannesburg, South Africa:
- Degree in business administration with accounting background and/or experience is essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in German and English, is essential. Knowledge of French is an advantage
- Only candidates fluent in English and German will be considered
- Knowledge of South African business legislation
- Ability to work independently, using a structured and solution-focused approach
- Work experience essential and knowledge of Navision accounting system an advantage
- Ability to work in a team
If you meet the above requirements for this German speaking Regional Finance Coordinator job in Johannesburg, South Africa, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to email@example.com today!
If you wish to view additional German Language jobs in Johannesburg, South Africa, please click through to our job section.